Tutorials and Templates

Acrylic Coaster Tutorial. Author: Rebecca Oehlers

ksspw1.jpg

Acrylic Paperweight Author: K. Rebecca Oehlers

Distressed Gold Leafing Tutorial (EASY)

12×12 Butterfly Wall Template

8×8

6×6

See this POST for details on the project Author: K. Rebecca Oehlers

Graduation Box Template~ Author: K. Rebecca Oehlers

Digiscrapping for FREE Tutorial~ Author: K. Rebecca Oehlers

tin1

A Tin Tent Template: Author: K. Rebecca Oehlers

popbox

Popcorn Box Printable Template: Template found.

Wedding Program ~ Courtesy of: Maren Montalbano

Perfect Box for Gifting. Courtesy of Lauren Meader

notesbox.jpg

Beautiful Box

smallboxwithsurprisetop2.jpg

Surprise Box Tutorial. K. Rebecca Oehlers

paperpurseside.jpg

Paper Purse Pattern. Courtesy of SCS.

pillowboxwish.jpg

halloween25710box2.jpg

2,5,7,10 Box. Coutresy of: Jenn Balcer

Coaster Picture Holder Tutorial. Author:

Coaster Picture Holder K.  Rebecca Oehlers

pencandybox.jpgpencasewith2pens1.jpg

Beaded Pen Box Tutorial Author: K. Rebecca Oehlers

This entry was posted in Templates/Tutorials. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Tutorials and Templates

1. Jeanne says:

Stunning! Love the details and clever uses of boxes. I think of you as the Queen of Boxes! I love what you do!

2. Rose says:

Wow… they are all so beautiful, what a wonderful surprise to find so many cool boxes and such all in one place… Thanks so much!

3. MelissaC says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to set up the tutorials!! I know I’ll be using them to help with creating my Christmas presents and such this year!!

4. Michelle says:

What a fantastic list of tutorials. I have linked yopur post from my blog in my best of the internet list for the week. Hope that’s OK!

Michelle

5. Jen Cowart says:

Your work is stunning! I love all of the boxes, especially the popcorn box, it could be a pretty centerpiece on a table, and the starburst holder/pencil holder. Very unique projects! Jen

6. Mel says:

Stunning! You are absolutely fabulous. Thanks for sharing all that you do! :0)

7. anice says:

c’est merveilleux tous sa

un grand merci

anice

8. ashleyd says:

thanks so much for the tutorials! i know i’ll be refering to them a lot!

9. Pat(mspfd) says:

TFS such a wonderful collection of tutorials.

10. Giulia says:

Thanks for share.

11. Linda says:

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL WORK!!

12. Donna says:

Thank you for your generosity. I am constantly amazed by the goodness of the stamping community.
    About 5 years ago I went to a stamping party and liked it but I didn’t have anyone to help me learn, about a year and half ago I met a demonstrator that helped me learn and then I found the internet and all the wonderful blogs, I could fill pages and pages with names that have helped me learn so much. I am trying to learn how to have a blog of my own but I am really slow so I’ll keep reading. Please let everyone know I am truly thankful for all the women creating and helping me learn. You are all a blessing to me.
    Donna Coffman

13. Caroline says:

You have the BEST photographs of your papercraft projects EVER!!! could you please share tips on how you take such great photos? What kind of camera do you use? What kind of lighting? I’d love to learn more so that I can improve. MAybe a tutorial on how to take great photos of projects?

14. Julie says:

Thank you so much for all the templates sooooo cute!!! I love them all. now I just need to find the time to make them, or maybe get off this computer =)

15. lunar faith says:

As usual – I am having my soul apetite more and more with these creamy treats of Becky .. I love this place

16. Maria says:

Hi!
    I wanted to THANK YOU for posting these templates. I used your popcorn box for a project I put together really quickly and wanted to share it with you. Not as BEAUTIFUL as yours but it got the “job done” for me!! THANK YOU!
    Maria